How good is your picture of the Photo business?
Do you know who’s winning in kiosks? Online-to-home? Online-to-store? Behind the counter? TraQline Photo Behavior can tell you all of this and more!
What is TraQline Photo Behavior?
TraQline Photo Behavior is a monthly survey of consumers that measures their usage of photo products and services such as digital/film photography, printing, sharing, and other behaviors.
TraQline provides information surrounding consumers’ use of photography and categorizes it into 3 areas:
- Taken Photos
- Printed Processed Photos
- Distributed Photos (Wireless, website, email, etc)
All of the above categories can be easily analyzed by demographics, behavior, satisfaction, etc.
This consumer information provides you with up-to-date knowledge about your consumers and competitors’ strength and weaknesses. It provides you information about consumer’s behavior that was never before available. It provides the data necessary to diagnose, plan, track, and measure both individual business elements and the total company.
Because of its broad coverage and in-depth questioning, the TraQline Photo Behavior study can be used in many different ways. Variables can be crossed with other variables to answer the following questions:
- What are the demographics of those consumers printing photographs? How has that changed? Where do they live?
- Are the people uploading their photos to Facebook different from those printing photos from Photobucket? What about printing in store?
- Do the demographics of people taking photos differ by census region?
- What’s the average income of the Target photo kiosk printer?
- What’s the average age of those taking photos with a digital camera? How is that changing?
- Are more people taking photographs now than last year? Printing?
- How are people printing photographs? Online? Kiosk? In-Store?
- Are my new kiosks in the Northeast driving more than their fair share than older kiosks in the Southeast?
- What’s the percentage increase in # photos taken with a digital camera in the past 2 years?
- What’s my market share among photo lab printers?
- What’s my market share among kiosk printers?
- How is my competition doing among the above groups?
Satisfaction when printing
- Overall, how satisfied are our customers vs. our competition?
- How satisfied were customers with the quality of each competitor?
- How satisfied were you with the professional’s courtesy?
Our panel base consists of millions of consumers. From this base, tens of thousands of survey respondents record their purchase information from the previous quarter. Reporting is delivered quarterly and allows subscribers to view detailed brand and retailer purchases, regional / DMA performance, prices paid, etc.
TraQline information is the most valuable kind of information you can have because it captures what customers in the marketplace actually did and tells you why. What’s so powerful is its ability to give you a total view of the market, whether the respondent printed pictures at a competitor or they uploaded photos to Facebook, Photobucket, or some other website.
Just weeks after the month end these customized reports are available from our powerful, yet easy to use secure website. There is no limit on the number of users, the amount of access, or the location from which you access data. Additionally, our interactive analysis tool is an incredibly easy way to get answers to even the most complex questions.
Not all numbers are created equal. TraQline’s Reports identify both how much something has changed and the statistical reliability of the change. With the largest sample sizes in the industry, you can rest assured that TraQline data is the most useful of its kind.
Numbers can’t be compared if they aren’t consistent. The Stevenson Company builds on its years of experience with tracking surveys to ensure that the survey remains consistent through time. This means that it is critical to:
- Monitor the sample each month
- Maintain a consistent methodology
- Maintain consistent ownership and management
- Validate the data