We’re glad you are interested in our sales, marketing, and account management summit! We’re going to have a little fun with this one, OK? We’ll post a few pictures…in order to get more, we just want your help answering a couple of questions! Deal?
We like to treat our team like we treat our clients:
- Everyone’s input is important
- We’ll get more out of working together than we will by working on our own
- It’s important to sit down face to face on a regular basis to ensure we commit time to listening
- Let’s uncover and address any problems now before they blossom into major issues
- Things always go better if you’re able to have a little fun!
Our team began its day at Flying Axes in downtown Louisville, KY. Flying Axes is an indoor ax throwing venue, where members of the TraQline team were able to go head to head throwing axes (yes, real axes. They were sharp) at targets.
Our agenda was packed full of topics to help improve our service to our clients, including topics such as:
- Content marketing discussion
- TraQline client Persona Reviews
- TraQline new customer journey
- Big Win – how you helped an important client
- …and a few secret topics!
Check below for pictures from our event!
Want to see more pictures…like Julia’s “Double Loser” jacket? Help us by answering some questions!