When it comes to the “Who, What, Where, When, How, and Why’s” of consumer purchases, TraQline’s got you covered. An internet survey of over 600,000 consumers per year, TraQline gives anyone in the consumer durables industry a better look at the marketplace, brand and retailer market share, purchase drivers, online sales, evolving feature trends and more.
TraQline collects this information by product category, including air comfort & quality. We collect metrics including: online market share, dollar share, unit share, and draw/close for brands and manufacturers.
Check out this infographic for an illustrated overview of the Q3 2016 Air Comfort & Quality market
- Almost 20% air comfort/quality products are purchased online- see who’s buying with TraQline’s infographic
- Stay cool, ladies! 47% of air comfort/quality products are bought by women shopping solo-get more buyer demographics here
- Bring on the heat! The South overindexes on sales of air comfort/quality products (43%)- see who else is buying here
- General Electric Brand gets 6.5% of consumer dollars- see who their competition is with our infographic
- The Northeast doesn’t sweat it, under-indexes on air comfort/quality, claiming 14% of sales- get more details with TraQline
- About 1/3 of consumers pick air comfort/quality products based on desired features-learn what else drives purchases here
- air comfort/quality buyers on Amazon spend $15+ more than average price. Get more info on how people shop here
- Walmart wins most consumer dollars in air comfort/quality with 21.3%; see who their competition is with our infographic
- Frigidaire air comfort/quality’s biggest rival is General Electric- see how the two compare with TraQline’s infographic
- Home Depot gets 10% of air comfort/quality consumer dollars- See who their #1 competitor is with our infographic
- 1 in 4 consumers pick air comfort/quality retailer bc of product selection- get more whys behind buys with our infographic
- 31% of consumers choose air comfort/quality product based on size- learn more whys behind the buys here
- Average Price of air comfort/quality products for industry is $42, how does this compare to Target? Find out here
- Lowes draws in 13% of air comfort/quality consumers, See how often they close with our latest infographic
- When it comes to air comfort/quality, Walmart draws in 38% of consumers- See how often they close with TraQline
Download a free copy of this infographic.
Please fill out the info below: