When it comes to the “Who, What, Where, When, How, and Why’s” of small appliance purchases, TraQline’s got you covered. An internet survey of over 600,000 consumers per year, TraQline gives anyone in the consumer durables industry a better look at the marketplace, brand and retailer market share, purchase drivers, online sales, evolving feature trends and more.
TraQline collects this information by product category, including air comfort and quality products. We collect metrics including: online market share, dollar share, unit share, and draw/close for brands and manufacturers.
Check out this infographic for an illustrated overview of the Q4 2018 air comfort and quality market:
- Home Depot wins 1 in 10 consumer dollars for air comfort and quality purchases- check out where else consumers are spending money to stay comfortable
- Walmart is number 1 for consumer dollars when it comes to air comfort and quality purchases. See who their top competitors are
- When it comes to air comfort and quality, Frigidaire takes almost 7% of consumer dollars- check out how other brands stack up
- Lasko wins almost 5% of air comfort and quality consumer dollars- check out who their top competition is
- The average price paid for air comfort and quality products is $44- check out how Target compares
- Walmart draws in 39% of air comfort and quality buyers- want to know how Lowes compares? Get the answer here
- In order to beat the heat, the south overindexes on air comfort and quality buying, making up 43% of purchases- get more details on who’s buying
- Women just want to stay comfortable! 47% of air comfort and quality purchases are made by women- get more buyer demographics
- Consumers give into the impulse to stay cool (or warm)- 1 in 4 choose an air comfort and quality retailer because they’re already in store
- 3 in 10 buyers make a decision on which air comfort and quality brand to purchase based on its size- check out what else drives buyer behavior