When it comes to the “Who, What, Where, When, How, and Why’s” of cell phone purchases, TraQline’s got you covered. An internet survey of over 600,000 consumers per year, TraQline gives anyone in the consumer durables industry a better look at the marketplace, brand and retailer market share, purchase drivers, online sales, evolving feature trends and more.
TraQline collects this information by product category, including air comfort and quality products. We collect metrics including: online market share, dollar share, unit share, and draw/close for brands and manufacturers.
Check out this infographic for an illustrated overview of the Q4 2019 air comfort market:
- Amazon edges out Walmart for number one on consumer spending for air comfort and quality products- check out who takes third place.
- Home Depot wins just over 10% of consumer dollars for air comfort and quality- check out how this compares to their rival Lowes.
- Target wins almost 6% of consumer dollars for air comfort and quality products. How do they stack up against competitors like Home Depot and Walmart?
- The industry average price paid for air comfort and quality products is $46- how much more does a consumer pay on average on Amazon?
- Lasko brand air comfort and quality products win almost 5% of consumer dollars- check out how they compare to brands like Honeywell and Frigidaire.
- Dyson is number one for consumer spending for air comfort and quality products, coming ahead of Honeywell by a full percent.
- Consumers at Walmart spend an average of $31 on air comfort and quality products- learn how much more shoppers at @Lowes spend on average with our #infographic.
- Walmart closes the sale with 78% of their air comfort and quality- check how what percent they draw into the store.
- Lowes and Target both draw in 12% of air comfort and quality shoppers, but one closes with more than the other.
- Home Depot closes the sale with 66% of their air comfort and quality shoppers- how does their close rate compare with Amazon’s?
- 26% of air comfort and quality buyers make their purchase online- check out how often they purchase in a brick and mortar store!
- When it comes to choosing a retailer for air comfort and quality, prices are more than twice as important as location for shoppers- check out what else drives purchases.
- Size really does matter! 30% of consumers pick their brand of air comfort and quality product because it’s the size they need.
- Being comfortable is important for women- almost half of air comfort and quality products are purchased by women shopping solo.
- The South overindexes on air comfort and quality sales- 43% of units are purchased there- check out how much less is purchased in the Northeast with our #infographic
- 86% of buyers report they only shopped one brand of air comfort and quality products- check out which brands brought home the most consumer dollars!
- 8% of buyers say the first store they shopped for air comfort and quality products was Lowes- check out how this influenced their overall draw rate.
- When looking for a new air comfort and quality product, 38% of consumers say they shopped online- check out how many actually purchased online
- 42% of air comfort and quality product buyers live in 3+ person households- but check out how often they were shopping solo.
- 60% of air comfort and quality product buyers report that they are Amazon Prime members- check out how that could have influenced Amazon’s draw rate.