TraQline Answers Questions for the Small Appliances Industry Every Day
- What are the top selling Small Appliances brands?
- Who are the Small Appliances market share leaders in the US? In Canada? In Mexico?
- Why do consumers buy certain Small Appliances?
- Where do consumers go to buy Small Appliances?
Understand the current (and past) trends
For over 15 years, the industry has trusted TraQline to deliver insights into Small Appliances market share as well as feature trends, purchase motivators, demographics, and much more.
TraQline data allows you the opportunity to build a more accurate picture of today’s marketplace.
- Canister or Upright – which vacuum cleaner configuration should get more floor space?
- What’s the impact of regional players in the dehumidifiers / humidifiers marketplace?
- How many people shopped at Target before ultimately purchasing at Walmart?
- Check out our infographic on Air Comfort & Quality
Examples of the Small Appliances we track
- Coffee Maker
- Food Processor
- Toaster/Toaster Oven
- Electric Can Opener
- Steam Cleaner
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Portable Heater
- Clothes Iron
- Air Cleaner
- Portable Fan
Don’t see the category you’re looking for? Contact us!
What makes a product appealing?
Each quarter, TraQline surveys go in-depth to find out what makes a particular product stand out:
- Timer option
- Primary color
- Touch pad controls
- Number of speeds
- Power level
Why are they buying?
Not only does TraQline tell you where consumers buy, but TraQline also has the answers to why consumers buy.
- Good Brand Name
- Competitive Price
- Features desired
- Quality product
- Old one was broken
- Already in store buying other items
- Previously owned the brand
What are the best-selling Small Appliances Brands?
TraQline gives you the ability to track performances for all the Small Appliance manufacturers.
- Hamilton Beach
- Black & Decker
- Kitchen Aid
- …and more
What’s my competition doing?
Get a complete picture of the market – including regional stores & emerging brands to – keep an eye on the competition.
- Bed Bath & Beyond
- …and more