Automotive Market Share Questions?
TraQline is here to help!
- Reliable – TraQline is the most reliable source for Automotive market share, pricing information, and consumer Automotive buying habits in the US, Canada, and Mexico.
- Trusted – Top Retailers and Manufacturers trust TraQline – our clients are a who’s who of retail and brands.
- Comprehensive – TraQline is not reliant on manufacturer or retailer participation. Our data comes straight from consumers who actually buy your products.
- Flexible – Industry-leading in usability and flexibility, the TraQline website is utilized in 100+ countries.
TraQline tracks many Automotive categories such as:
Check out our Infographic on Dollar Share Winners for the categories above!
Don’t see the category you’re looking for? Contact us!
Get the complete picture
With TraQline, you get the complete picture of all competitors, all markets, all brands, and all retailers within the Automotive Industry. And while TraQline provides Automotive market share information, we know it’s also important to understand popular trends, pricing, your customer, and even your competition.
- How does Pep Boys market share compare to Costco market share in Auto Batteries?
- Who is selling more auto/minivan tires – Goodyear or Michelin?
- If both Yokohama and Cooper truck/SUV tires are being considered, who makes the sale?
- What percentage of consumers shop online for auto batteries? Where do they shop?
- Are consumers buying more everyday driving tires or high performance tires? Which brands?
- Is price or quality a bigger purchase driver in automobile jacks?
We answer the “who, what, how, where, why, & when” of Automotive purchases…
Who – Age, gender, marital status, race, etc.
What – Product, brand, features, size, etc.
How – Brand(s) / Retailer(s) considered, shop online, etc.
Where – Brick & mortar or online, retailers, geographic location, etc.
Why – Purchase drivers: loyalty, pricing, brand name, product selection, etc.
When – Up to 10 years of quarterly data
Custom Research Solutions
Don’t see your category listed here? Have a problem or question that goes beyond the scope of TraQline? We’ve got you covered. Our Custom Research Services can craft a custom solution for you. It’s on us – we’ll prove that we can help you solve your toughest research problems.
For more information about Automotive market share or other market research data please contact us at 502.271.5250 or firstname.lastname@example.org.