Understand the current (and past) trends
For over 15 years, the industry has trusted TraQline to deliver insights into Auto Tires market share as well as feature trends, purchase motivators, demographics, and much more.
TraQline data allows you the opportunity to build a more accurate picture of today’s marketplace.
- All Weather vs. High Performance tires – which option should get more floor space?
- What’s the impact of regional players in the marketplace?
- Need to know how many people shopped at Walmart before ultimately purchasing at Discount Tire?
Tires categories We Track:
Light Truck / SUV Tires
Auto / Minivan Tires
Don’t see the category you’re looking for? Contact us!
What makes a product appealing?
Each quarter, TraQline surveys go in-depth to find out what makes a particular product stand out:
- Rim diameter
- Tire type (high performance, winter conditions, all-terrain, everyday use, etc.)
- Number of tires purchased
Why are they buying?
Not only does TraQline tell you where consumers buy, but TraQline also has the answers to why consumers buy.
- Good Brand Name
- Competitive Price
- Previous Experience with Retailer
- Features desired
- Quality product
- Convenient Retailer location
- Previously owned the brand
What are the best-selling Tire Brands?
TraQline gives you the ability to track performances for all the Auto Tire manufacturers.
- …and more
What’s my competition doing?
Get a complete picture of the market – including regional stores & emerging brands to – keep an eye on the competition.
- Discount Tire
- Pep Boys
- Sam’s Club
- …and more