Understand the current (and past) trends
For over 15 years, the industry has trusted TraQline to deliver insights into Audio market share as well as feature trends, purchase motivators, demographics, and much more.
TraQline data allows you the opportunity to build a more accurate picture of today’s marketplace.
- Bluetooth vs. Wi-Fi Home Speakers – which configuration should get more floor space?
- What’s the impact of regional players in the Audio marketplace?
- Need to know how many people shopped at Walmart before ultimately purchasing at Best Buy?
We Track many Audio categories such as:
- Home Theater System
- Separate Receiver
- iPod Dock
- Personal CD Player
- Stereo Headphones
- Separate CD Changer
- Separate Amplifier
- Wireless Speakers
- Satellite Radio
- Portable Radio or Boombox
- Portable MP3 Player
- Mini/Shelf Audio System
- Separate Home Speakers
Don’t see the category you’re looking for? Contact us!
What makes a product appealing?
Each quarter, TraQline surveys go in-depth to find out what makes a particular product stand out:
- Battery or wall plug in
- Connected device
- Wireless connectivity
- Noise cancelling capability
- Remote control
- USB port
Why are they buying?
Not only does TraQline tell you where consumers buy, but TraQline also has the answers to why consumers buy.
- Good Brand Name
- Competitive Price
- Previous Experience with Retailer
- Features desired
- Quality product
- Old one was broken
- Already in store buying other items
- Previously owned the brand
What are the best-selling Audio Brands?
TraQline gives you the ability to track performances for all the Audio manufacturers.
- …and more
What’s my competition doing?
Get a complete picture of the market – including regional stores & emerging brands to – keep an eye on the competition.
- Best Buy
- …and more