TraQline Answers Questions for the Cell Phone & Smartwatch Industry Every Day
- Who are the Cell Phone & Smartwatch market share leaders?
- Why do consumers buy certain products?
- Where do consumers buy Cell Phones & Smartwatches?
- What are the top selling Cell Phone brands in the US? In Canada? In Mexico?
Understand the current (and past) trends
For over 15 years, the industry has trusted TraQline to deliver insights into Wireless market share as well as feature trends, purchase motivators, demographics, and much more.
TraQline data allows you the opportunity to build a more accurate picture of today’s marketplace.
- Android, Windows Mobile, and iOS (Apple) Operating System– which phone type should get more floor space?
- What’s the impact of internet storefronts in the Cell Phone & Smartwatch marketplace?
- Need to know how many people shopped at Apple before ultimately purchasing at Best Buy?
We Track Many Phone & Wearable Tech categories such as:
- Cell Phone
- Fitness Tracker
- Wired Headset*
- Bluetooth Personal Headset*
- Cell phone Charger or Cradle*
- Memory Card*
- Case or Clip*
- Airtime Minutes*
*indicates category in the US Monthly Survey
Don’t see the category you’re looking for? Contact us!
What makes a product appealing?
Each quarter, TraQline surveys go in-depth to find out what makes a particular product stand out:
- Operating System
- Size/Screen size
- Service provider
- Memory/Storage (Gb)
- Calling/data plan
Why are they buying?
Not only does TraQline tell you where consumers buy, but TraQline also has the answers to why consumers buy.
- Good Brand Name
- Competitive Price
- Previous Experience with Retailer
- Features desired
- Quality product
- Saw display while shopping
- Previously owned the brand
What’s my competition doing?
Knowing retailer market and brand mix allows you to keep an eye on the competition. We even track regional stores and emerging brands to give you a complete picture of the market.
- Best Buy
- …and more