TraQline Answers Questions for the Communication & Networking Industry Every Day
- What are the top selling Communication & Networking brands?
- Who are the Communication & Networking market share leaders in the US? In Canada? In Mexico?
- Where do consumers buy Communication & Networking?
- Why do consumers buy certain products?
Understand the current (and past) trends
For over 15 years, the industry has trusted TraQline to deliver insights into Communication & Networking market share as well as feature trends, purchase motivators, demographics, and much more.
TraQline data allows you the opportunity to build a more accurate picture of today’s marketplace.
- Gateways vs. Wi-Fi routers – which networking product should get more floor space?
- What’s the impact of internet retailers in the communications & networking marketplace?
- Need to know how many people shopped at Best Buy before ultimately purchasing at Amazon.com?
We Track Communication & Networking categories such as:
- Telephone (Cordless)
- GPS (Global Positioning System)
- Multifunction-Copy/Print/Fax Unit
- Wireless Router, Switch, or Hub
- Wireless Range Extender
- Cable or DSL Modem
Don’t see the category you’re looking for? Contact us!
What makes a product appealing?
Each quarter, TraQline surveys go in-depth to find out what makes a particular product stand out:
- Modem type
- Speed rating
- Internet connection method
- Caller ID
- Energy star rating
Why are they buying?
Not only does TraQline tell you where consumers buy, but TraQline also has the answers to why consumers buy.
- Competitive Price
- Previous Experience with Retailer
- Quality product
- Convenient Retailer location
- Old one was broken
- Previously owned the brand
What are the best-selling Communication & Networking Brands?
TraQline gives you the ability to track performances for all the manufacturers.
- …and more
What’s my competition doing?
Get a complete picture of the market – including regional stores & emerging brands to – keep an eye on the competition.
- Best Buy
- …and more