Home Improvement Market Share Questions?
TraQline is here to help!
- Reliable – TraQline is the most reliable source for Home Improvement market share, pricing information, and consumer Home Improvement buying habits in the US, Canada, and Mexico.
- Trusted – Top Retailers and Manufacturers trust TraQline – our clients are a who’s who of retail and brands.
- Comprehensive – TraQline is not reliant on manufacturer or retailer participation. Our data comes straight from consumers who actually buy your products.
- Flexible – Industry-leading in usability and flexibility, the TraQline website is utilized in 100+ countries.
TraQline tracks many Home Improvement categories such as:
Don’t see the category you’re looking for? Contact us!
Get the complete picture
With TraQline, you get the complete picture of all competitors, all markets, all brands, and all retailers within the Home Improvement Industry. And while TraQline provides Home Improvement Industry market share information, we know it’s also important to understand popular trends, pricing, your customer, and even your competition.
- How does Home Depot market share compare to Lowe’s in interior paints?
- Who is selling more windows – Andersen or Pella?
- If both Black & Decker and Bosch power drills are being considered, who makes the sale?
- What percentage of consumers shop online for bath fixtures? Where do they shop?
- Are consumers buying more wood flooring or carpeting? Which brands?
- Is price or quality a bigger purchase driver in power tools?
We answer the “who, what, how, where, why, & when” of Home Improvement purchases…
Who – Age, gender, marital status, race, etc.
What – Product, brand, features, size, etc.
How – Brand(s) / Retailer(s) considered, shop online, etc.
Where – Brick & mortar or online, retailers, geographic location, etc.
Why – Purchase drivers: loyalty, pricing, brand name, product selection, etc.
When – Up to 10 years of quarterly data
Custom Research Solutions
Don’t see your category listed here? Have a problem or question that goes beyond the scope of TraQline? We’ve got you covered. Our Custom Research Services can craft a custom solution for you. It’s on us – we’ll prove that we can help you solve your toughest research problems.
For more information about Home Improvement Market Share or other market research data please contact us at 502.271.5250 or firstname.lastname@example.org.