Understand the current (and past) trends
For over 15 years, the industry has trusted TraQline to deliver insights into Kitchen & Bath market shares as well as feature trends, purchase motivators, demographics, and much more.
TraQline data allows you the opportunity to build a more accurate picture of today’s Kitchen & Bath marketplace.
- Chrome or antique bronze faucets – which configuration attracts more consumers?
- What’s the impact of regional players in the Kitchen & Bath marketplace?
- Need to know how many people shopped at Lowes before ultimately purchasing at Home Depot?
- What kind of kitchen countertop material is preferred by consumers?
We Track Many Kitchen & Bath categories such as:
- Bathroom Medicine Cabinets
- Bathroom Vanities
- Bathroom Faucets
- Bathroom Sinks
- Kitchen Faucets
- Kitchen Sinks
- Shower Door
- Shower Head
- Shower Stall
- Kitchen Cabinets
Don’t see the product you’re looking for? Contact us!
What makes a product appealing?
Each quarter, TraQline surveys go in-depth to find out what makes a particular product stand out:
- Materials used (marble, quartz, chrome, stainless steel, etc.)
- Trough configuration (farm style, top-mounted, under-mounted)
- Basin size and configuration
- High efficiency
- Color options
- Shower head configuration and spray pattern
- Assembly: Ready to assemble, pre-assembled, etc.
Why are they buying?
Not only does TraQline tell you where consumers buy, but TraQline also has the answers to why consumers buy.
- Part of remodeling project
- Competitive price
- Features desired
- Good brand name
- Previous experience with store
- Good selection of products
What are the best-selling Kitchen & Bath Brands?
TraQline gives you the ability to track performances for all the manufacturers.
- American Standard
- Glacier Bay
- …and more!
What’s my competition doing?
Get a complete picture of the market – including regional stores & emerging brands to – keep an eye on the competition.
- Home Depot
- Ace Hardware
- …and more!