TraQline Answers Questions for the Kitchen & Bath Industry Every Day
Trends within the Kitchen and Bath industry change constantly, which means you need up-to-date insight to reach customers. Our market research experts have come up with new ways to understand the wavering interests of consumers and consolidated them all into TraQline—our comprehensive industry survey. If you are trying to stay ahead of the Kitchen and Bath market, TraQline is designed for you. Our quarterly deliverables provide insight into industry details, statistics, and popular questions, such as:
- What are the top-selling Kitchen & Bath brands?
- Who are the Kitchen & Bath market share leaders in the US? In Canada?
- Why do consumers buy certain Kitchen or Bath products?
- Where do consumers buy their Kitchen & Bath products?
Understand the current (and past) kitchen trends
For over 15 years, the industry has trusted TraQline to deliver insights into Kitchen & Bath market shares as well as feature trends, purchase motivators, demographics, and much more.
TraQline data allows you the opportunity to build a more accurate picture of today’s Kitchen & Bath marketplace.
- Chrome or antique bronze faucets – which configuration attracts more consumers?
- What’s the impact of regional players in the Kitchen & Bath marketplace?
- Need to know how many people shopped at Lowes before ultimately purchasing at Home Depot?
- What kind of kitchen countertop material is preferred by consumers?
We Track Kitchen & Bath categories such as:
- Bathroom Medicine Cabinets
- Bathroom Vanities
- Bathroom Faucets
- Bathroom Sinks
- Kitchen Faucets
- Kitchen Sinks
- Shower Door
- Shower Head
- Shower Stall
- Kitchen Cabinets
Don’t see the product you’re looking for? Contact us!
What makes a Kitchen or Bath product appealing?
Each quarter, TraQline surveys go in-depth to find out what makes a particular product stand out:
- Materials used (marble, quartz, chrome, stainless steel, etc.)
- Trough configuration (farm style, top-mounted, under-mounted)
- Basin size and configuration
- High efficiency
- Color options
- Shower head configuration and spray pattern
- Assembly: Ready to assemble, pre-assembled, etc.
Why are consumers buying kitchen and bath products?
Not only does TraQline tell you where consumers buy, but TraQline also has the answers to why consumers buy.
- Part of remodeling project
- Competitive price
- Features desired
- Good brand name
- Previous experience with store
- Good selection of products
What are the best-selling Kitchen & Bath Brands?
TraQline gives you the ability to track performances for all the manufacturers.
- American Standard
- Glacier Bay
- …and more!
What’s my kitchen and bath competition doing?
Get a complete picture of the market – including regional stores & emerging brands to – keep an eye on the competition.
- Home Depot
- Ace Hardware
- …and more!