Mattress & Furniture Market Share Questions?
TraQline is here to help!
- Reliable – TraQline is the most reliable source for Mattress & Furniture market share, pricing information, and Mattress & Furniture buying habits in the US, Canada, and Mexico.
- Trusted – Top Retailers and Manufacturers trust TraQline – our clients are a who’s who of retail and brands.
- Comprehensive – TraQline is not reliant on manufacturer or retailer participation. Our data comes straight from consumers who actually buy your products.
- Flexible – Industry-leading in usability and flexibility, the TraQline website is utilized in 100+ countries.
TraQline tracks Mattress & Furniture Categories such as:
Don’t see the category you’re looking for? Contact us!
Get the complete picture
With TraQline, you get the complete picture of all competitors, all markets, all brands, and all retailers within the Furniture & Mattress Industry. And while TraQline provides Furniture & Mattress market share information, we know it’s also important to understand popular trends, pricing, your customer, and even your competition.
- How does Walmart market share compare to Ikea market share in bedroom furniture?
- Who is selling more mattresses – Tempur-Pedic or Simmons?
- If both Target and Office Depot bookshelves are being considered, who makes the sale?
- What percentage of consumers shop online for upholstered furniture? Where do they shop?
- Are consumers buying more mattresses with foam or spring coils? Which brands?
- Is price or quality a bigger purchase driver in pillows?
We answer the “who, what, how, where, why, & when” of Mattress & Furniture purchases…
Who – Age, gender, marital status, race, etc.
What – Product, brand, features, size, etc.
How – Brand(s) / Retailer(s) considered, shop online, etc.
Where – Brick & mortar or online, retailers, geographic location, etc.
Why – Purchase drivers: loyalty, pricing, brand name, product selection, etc.
When – Up to 10 years of quarterly data
We track all kinds of furniture and accessories for the home. Click here for a detailed list and more info.
- Bedroom Furniture
- Kitchen & Dining Room Furniture
- Family Room/Living Room Furniture
- Office & Computer Furniture
- Blinds, Shutters & Shades
- Area Rugs
- Fashion Coordinates (Curtains, Bath Rugs, Etc.)
Custom Research Solutions
Don’t see your category listed here? Have a problem or question that goes beyond the scope of TraQline? We’ve got you covered. Our Custom Research Services can craft a custom solution for you. It’s on us – we’ll prove that we can help you solve your toughest research problems.
For more information about Mattress & Furniture market share or other market research data please contact us at 502.271.5250 or email@example.com.