TraQline Answers Questions for the Furniture & Home Accessories Industry Every Day
- Who are the Furniture market share leaders for different rooms within the household – kitchens, living rooms, offices, bedrooms?
- Where do consumers buy Furniture and Home Accessories like area rugs and blinds?
- Why do consumers buy certain pieces?
- What are the top selling brands for these products in the US? In Canada? In Mexico?
Understand the current (and past) trends
For over 15 years, the industry has trusted TraQline to deliver insights into Furniture & Home Accessories market share as well as feature trends, purchase motivators, demographics, and much more.
TraQline data allows you the opportunity to build a more accurate picture of today’s marketplace.
- Sleeper vs. Sectional Sofa – which configuration should get more floor space?
- What’s the impact of regional players in the Furniture marketplace?
- Need to know how many people shopped at La-Z-Boy before ultimately purchasing at Ashley Furniture?
- What type of window coverings do consumers purchase more often: blinds, shutters, or shades? What material is preferred?
We Track Furniture & Home Accessory categories such as:
- Bedroom Furniture
- Kitchen & Dining Room Furniture
- Family Room/Living Room Furniture
- Office & Computer Furniture
- Area Rugs
- Pillow (sleep or decorative)*
- Holiday Decor*
- Fashion Coordinates (Curtains, Bath Rugs, Etc.)
*Indicates product in Monthly Survey
Don’t see the category you’re looking for? Contact us!
What makes a product appealing?
Each quarter, TraQline surveys go in-depth to find out what makes a particular product stand out:
- Assembly: Pre-assembled, Ready-to-assemble, ready-to-finish, etc
- Casual or formal
- Part of a collection or individual pieces
- Furniture type: sofa, recliner, table, desk, computer chair, dresser, bed, etc.
- Purchased for which room? (bedroom, living room, office, rec room, kitchen, etc)
Why are they buying?
Not only does TraQline tell you where consumers buy, but TraQline also has the answers to why consumers buy:
- Good Brand Name
- Competitive Price
- Previous Experience with Retailer
- Features desired
- Good selection of products
- Convenient Retailer location
- Saw display while shopping
- Right size
What are the best-selling Furniture & Home Accessories?
When you need the answer to what are the best-selling Furniture & Home Accessories brands, TraQline gives you the ability to track performance for manufacturers.
- Pottery Barn
- …and more!
What’s my competition doing?
Knowing retailer market and brand mix allows you to keep an eye on the competition. We even track regional stores and emerging brands to give you a complete picture of the market.
- …and more!