Understand the current (and past) trends
For over 15 years, the industry has trusted TraQline to deliver insights into Mattress market share as well as feature trends, purchase motivators, demographics, and much more.
TraQline data allows you the opportunity to build a more accurate picture of today’s marketplace.
- Innerspring vs. foam Mattresses – which type should get more floor space?
- What’s the impact of online specialty retailers in the Mattress marketplace?
- Need to know how many people shopped at Sears before ultimately purchasing at Mattress Firm?
We Track Mattress categories such as:
- Box Spring
- Air Mattress
- Crib Mattress
Don’t see the category you’re looking for? Contact us!
What makes a product appealing?
Each quarter, TraQline surveys go in-depth to find out what makes a particular product stand out:
- Adjustable base
- Comfort Level (firm, pillow-top, plush, etc.)
- Delivery / Assembly type
- Delivered vacuum sealed in a box requiring expansion
- Delivered – ready to use
- Delivered in separate pieces requiring assembly
- Mattress Type (innerspring, foam, pocketed-spring coil, air, etc.)
- Purchased as a set or mattress only
- Size (King, Queen, Full/Double, Twin, etc.)
Why are they buying?
Not only does TraQline tell you where consumers buy, but TraQline also has the answers to why consumers buy.
- Good Brand Name
- Competitive Price
- Previous Experience with Retailer
- Features desired
- Quality product
- Previously owned the brand
- First time purchase
What are the best-selling Mattress Brands?
TraQline gives you the ability to track performances for all the mattress manufacturers.
- Sleep Number
- Sterns & Foster
- …and more
What’s my competition doing?
Get a complete picture of the market – including regional stores & emerging brands to – keep an eye on the competition.
- Mattress Firm
- Select Comfort
- …and more