When it comes to the “Who, What, Where, When, How, and Why’s” of computer purchases, TraQline’s got you covered. An internet survey of over 600,000 consumers per year, TraQline gives anyone in the consumer durables industry a better look at the marketplace, brand and retailer market share, purchase drivers, online sales, evolving feature trends and more.
TraQline collects this information by product category, including computer products. We collect metrics including: online market share, dollar share, unit share, and draw/close for brands and manufacturers.
Check out this infographic for an illustrated overview of the Q2 2019 computer market:
- Best Buy wins almost 29% of computer buyer dollars- check out which retailers give them a run for their money here
- Apple brand computers win 34% of consumer dollars- check out which brand comes in 2nd here
- The average price paid for a computer at Walmart is $267- learn how this compares to the industry average price paid here
- Amazon draws 29% of American computer buyers- check out how often they close their sales here
- The average price consumers pay for a computer is $469. Learn how much more the average price paid at Apple is here
- Brand loyalty for computers is alive and well! 27% of consumers say they chose their new computer’s brand because they’d owned it previously
- Consumers are willing to go out of their way to buy computers- only 14% of buyers cite “convenient location” when picking their retailer
- Apple stores close computer sales with 78% of the shoppers who visit them- find out what percentage they draw in here
- 48% of consumers buy computers in store- check out how often they purchase their computers online here
- Lenovo brand computers win almost 6% of consumer dollars- check out how they stack up against brands like Samsung and Dell here