When it comes to the “Who, What, Where, When, How, and Why’s” of small appliance purchases, TraQline’s got you covered. An internet survey of over 600,000 consumers per year, TraQline gives anyone in the consumer durables industry a better look at the marketplace, brand and retailer market share, purchase drivers, online sales, evolving feature trends and more.
TraQline collects this information by product category, including exercise equipment. We collect metrics including: online market share, dollar share, unit share, and draw/close for brands and manufacturers.
Check out this infographic for an illustrated overview of the Q4 2018 exercise equipment market:
- Amazon can take a victory lap: the e-tailer wins almost 16% of consumer dollars for exercise equipment. Check out who their competition is
- Bowflex comes in first for exercise equipment consumer dollars- check out who their top competition is
- On average, consumers pay $439 for exercise equipment. Check out how spending at Walmart compares
- Skipping leg day? 50% of exercise equipment purchases are made online- check out more trends with us
- Walmart brings home almost 9% of consumer dollars for exercise equipment- check out the average price consumers are paying across the industry
- Sears closes 70% of exercise equipment purchases- check out how often they draw in customers
- The West overindexes on exercise equipment purchases- get more info on who’s buying here
- The average price paid for exercise equipment on Amazon is $318- check out how this compares to Academy
- Almost 30% of exercise equipment shoppers choose their #retailer because of product selection. Want more whys behind the buys? Check out our infographic
- Dicks Sporting Goods draws in 12% of exercise equipment shoppers- check out how often they close their sales