When it comes to the “Who, What, Where, When, How, and Why’s” of consumer exercise purchases, TraQline’s got you covered. An internet survey of over 600,000 consumers per year, TraQline gives anyone in the exercise equipment industry a better look at the marketplace, brand and retailer market share, purchase drivers, online sales, evolving feature trends, and more.
TraQline collects this information by product category, including exercise equipment. We collect equipment market metrics including online market share, dollar share, unit share, and draw/close for exercise brands and manufacturers.
Recent Exercise Equipment Market Statistics
Check out this infographic for an illustrated overview of the Q4 2016 Exercise Equipment market
- Flex those muscles! Amazon closes exercise equipment sale 75% of the time. Find out their draw rate with our infographic
- Nordic Track gets 14.2% of consumer dollars- check out who their closest competition is with our infographic
- 1 in 4 exercise equipment purchases are made by men & women together- See who else is buying with our infographic
- How does the price you pay with Sears for exercise equipment compare to the industry average?
- 42% choose exercise equipment brands because of desired features- Find out what else draws consumers with our infographic
- 1 in 5 consumers buys exercise equipment based on its brand name. See other whys behind the buys here
- Exercise equipment buyers at Walmart spent $240 on average, see how the industry average compares with TraQline
- Previous experience influences 17% of exercise equipment buyers- learn what else drives shopper behavior here!
- Amazon draws in 24% of exercise equipment shoppers- who is their closest competitor? Get the answer with TraQline
- When it comes to exercise equipment, Sears wins just over 14% of consumer dollars. Get more info with our infographic
- 48% of buyers buy their exercise equipment online- See how that compares to in-store shopping with TraQline
- Schwinn Fitness gets almost 3% of consumer dollars. Find out who their biggest competition is with TraQline
- Was more exercise equipment bought online or in-store? Find out with TraQline’s infographic
- Sears closes 66% of exercise equipment sales, what percent of buyers do they draw in? Find out with our infographic
- Walmart draws in 26% of all exercise equipment buyers- find out how often they close sales with our infographic
TraQline Exercise Equipment Research
Download a free copy of this infographic.
Please fill out the info below: