When it comes to the “Who, What, Where, When, How, and Why’s” of consumer purchases, TraQline’s got you covered. An internet survey of over 600,000 consumers per year, TraQline gives anyone in the consumer durables industry a better look at the marketplace, brand and retailer market share, purchase drivers, online sales, evolving feature trends and more.
TraQline collects this information by product category, including Lawn Care products. We collect metrics including: online market share, dollar share, unit share, and draw/close for brands and manufacturers.
Check out this infographic for an illustrated overview of the Q1 2017 Lawn Care market
- Home Depot is #1 in lawn care consumer dollars- 25.4%.
- Craftsman gets 2% of consumer dollars.
- Northeast US underindexes with 15% of lawn care sales.
- Average price for Walmart is $17 for lawn care.
- Ace Hardware gets 4.3% consumer dollars.
- 36% of shoppers choose lawn care retailers because they are already in store.
- How much more is the average price at Amazon than the industry average?
- Home Depot brand gets 3.4% of consumer dollars.
- Grow together! 15% of lawn care buyers are men & women shopping together.
- Scotts Lawn Care brand wins 7.2% of consumer dollars.
- 93% of lawn care purchases are made in brick & mortar stores.
- At $22, average price paid at Home Depot is the same as the industry average for lawn care
- Lowe’s draws in 29% of lawn care consumers.
- Almost 3 in 10 consumers pick lawn care retailers because of good selection.
Download a free copy of this infographic.
Please fill out the info below: