When it comes to the “Who, What, Where, When, How, and Why’s” of air comfort & quality purchases, TraQline’s got you covered. An internet survey of over 600,000 consumers per year, TraQline gives anyone in the consumer durables industry a better look at the marketplace, brand and retailer market share, purchase drivers, online sales, evolving feature trends and more.
TraQline collects this information by product category, including lawn care products. We collect metrics including: online market share, dollar share, unit share, and draw/close for brands and manufacturers.
Check out this infographic for an illustrated overview of the Q1 2018 Lawn Care market.
- Home Depot is #1 for consumer dollar share, bringing home more than 1/4 of all lawn care consumer dollars.
- 4% of lawn care consumer dollars goes to generic brands.
- Average price paid for lawn care goods across the industry is $22.
- Lowes brand lawn care goods win 3% of consumer dollars.
- Ace Hardware draws in 6% of all lawn care shoppers.
- Scotts is #1 for lawn care brand consumer dollar share.
- 36% of consumers choose lawn care retailers because they’re already in-store for something else.
- At @Lowes, the average price paid for lawn care goods is $23.
- Walmart wins 13% of consumer dollars.
- 92% of lawn care buyers make their purchase in a retail store.
- Men & women each shop for lawn care products almost equally frequently.
- Home Depot draws 34% of lawn care shoppers.
- 26% of lawn care products are purchased out West.
- 3 in 10 consumers choose a lawn care retailer because the location is convenient.
- The Northeast underindexes on lawn care purchases.