When it comes to the “Who, What, Where, When, How, and Why’s” of outdoor power equipment purchases, TraQline’s got you covered. An internet survey of over 600,000 consumers per year, TraQline gives anyone in the consumer durables industry a better look at the marketplace, brand and retailer market share, purchase drivers, online sales, evolving feature trends and more.
TraQline collects this information by product category, including OPE products. We collect metrics including: online market share, dollar share, unit share, and draw/close for brands and manufacturers.
Check out this infographic for an illustrated overview of the Q2 2019 OPE market:
- Home Depot brings home 28% of OPE consumer dollars- check out who their top competition is here
- Craftsman wins almost 10% of OPE consumer dollars- find out how that compares to other brands in the category here
- The industry average price paid for OPE products is $176. How does this compare with retailers like Lowe’s? Find out here
- Sears closes with 75% or OPE buyers. Check out how often they draw buyers into their store here
- The average price paid on OPE purchases at independent power retailers is $235- check out how that compares to the average price paid at Home Depot
- When it comes to OPE shoppers, Lowe’s draws in 37%- find out how often they close those sales here
- 21% of OPE products are purchased online- check out how often consumers make their purchase in store here
- Product features influence almost 1/3 of OPE brand selections- Learn more whys behind the buys here
- As the old adage goes, “location, location, location!” 23% of OPE consumers cite retailer location as a top reason for making their purchase
- Lowe’s wins 22% of OPE buyer dollars- check out how they compare to stores like Home Depot and Sears here