When it comes to the “Who, What, Where, When, How, and Why’s” of power tools & accessories purchases, TraQline’s got you covered. An internet survey of over 600,000 consumers per year, TraQline gives anyone in the consumer durables industry a better look at the marketplace, brand and retailer market share, purchase drivers, online sales, evolving feature trends and more.
TraQline collects this information by product category, including power tools & accessories. We collect metrics including: online market share, dollar share, unit share, and draw/close for brands and manufacturers.
Check out this infographic for an illustrated overview of the Q1 2019 power tool & accessories market:
- Lowe’s wins nearly 21% of power tool buyers’ dollars- check out who their number 1 competition is!
- Amazon just edges out Sears for 3rd place when it comes to consumer dollars for power tools- check out who else tops the list.
- When it comes to power tool brands, Generac wins almost 7% of consumer dollars- check out who their competition is!
- Consumers spend an average of $95 on power tools- check out the average price paid at Walmart.
- Buyers on Amazon spend an average of $89 on power tools- see how this compares w the industry average.
- Consumers in the South overindex on power tool purchasing, buying 40%- check out how their Midwest neighbors compare.
- 18% of buyers purchase their power tools online- check out how often they purchase in store.
- Lowe’s draws in 32% of power tool shoppers- check out how often they close their sales.
- Power tools aren’t just for guys- 22% of buyers are women shopping solo.
- Walmart closes with 68% of power tool shoppers- take a look at what percent they draw into their stores!