When it comes to the “Who, What, Where, When, How, and Why’s” of consumer purchases, TraQline’s got you covered. An internet survey of over 600,000 consumers per year, TraQline gives anyone in the consumer durables industry a better look at the marketplace, brand and retailer market share, purchase drivers, online sales, evolving feature trends and more.
TraQline collects this information by product category, including power tools and accessories. We collect metrics including: online market share, dollar share, unit share, and draw/close for brands and manufacturers.
Check out this infographic for an illustrated overview of the Q1 2017 Power Tools and Accessories market:
- Home Depot is the #1 brand in power tool/accessory consumer dollars.
- Girl power! 21% of power tool buyers are women.
- Average price paid at Sears is $93.
- Amazon draws in 9% of power tool shoppers.
- RYOBI Power Tools gets 5.8% consumer dollars- what percent does their top competitor get?
- Check out how much less the average price paid at Walmart is compared to the industry.
- 25% of power tool buyers pick retailer because of product selection.
- Powering down- the Northeast underindexes on power tool sales.
- Sears claims almost 12% of consumer dollars.
- DeWalt wins 14% of consumer dollars.
- Lowes closes 63% of power tool sales.
- Competitive price is deciding factor for 57% of tool buyers.
- Walmart draws in 13% of power tool consumers
- 24% of power tool retailers are picked because consumers are already in store.
Download a free copy of this infographic.
Please fill out the info below: