Market Share. Trends. Consumer Behavior. Competitive Information.
TraQline has it all and more.
Providing information and insights to many US and Canadian Industries, the TraQline Suite of products is the best source for market trends, market share, and consumer behavior.
What is TraQline?
On the surface, TraQline is an internet survey asking real consumers about the goods they purchase for their homes to capture market share.
TraQline gathers brand share, retailer share, and pricing information for the US and Canadian markets –
and that’s just the beginning!
We also collect information on:
- Shopping Behavior
- Purchase Drivers
- Feature Trends
- Brands Considered
- Retailers Shopped
- Online shopping activity
- Online Buying
- …and much more!
- Largest survey of its kind in the world
- Demographically & geographically representative
- ALL brands & ALL retailers
- 15 years of consistent methodology
- Rapid data results
- 250+ product categories tracked
- Unbiased, comprehensive, & consistent
A better understanding
The marketplace is always changing. It’s important to understand popular trends, pricing, your customers, and even your competition.
That’s where TraQline comes in.
TraQline will help you:
- Track your regional performance by geography/custom sales region
- Uncover strengths, weaknesses, opportunities using it as a diagnostic tool
- Evaluate retailer product mix
- Monitor pricing, price trends, ASP within an industry or between retailers
- Analyze demographics or segmentations – Who is buying your products?
- Calculate revenue shares – Who’s winning the race for customers’ dollars?