Canadian Retail Market Share
Make sense of it all with TraQline Canada
- Keep up with the ever-changing marketplace
- Understand consumer buying habits within the entire Canadian market
- Track trends in market share, pricing, and product features
- Data is collected right from consumers who buy your products
Why TraQline Canada?
Known as the consumer durables industry’s best and most trusted source for market share in Canada, TraQline Canada delivers the data necessary to diagnose, plan, track, and measure both individual business elements and the total company.
We answer the “who, what, how, when, where, & why” of purchases.
- Who – Age, gender, marital status, race, etc.
- What – Product, brand, features, size, etc.
- How – Brand(s)/Retailer(s) considered, shop online, etc.
- When – Up to 10 years of quarterly data
- Where – Brick & mortar or online, retailers, geographic location, etc.
- Why – Purchase drivers: loyalty, price, brand name, selection, etc.
- Largest Survey of its kind in the world
- Demographically & Geographically representative
- ALL Brands & ALL Retailers
- 10+ Years of Consistent Methodology
- Rapid Data Results
- Survey in both French Canadian and English
- 250+ Product Categories Tracked
- Unbiased, Comprehensive, & Consistent
- Elliptical Machine
- Incline Trainer
- Weight Bench
- Stationary Bike
- Multi-Purpose Gym
- Stair Climber or Stepper
- Product Planning
- Brand Awareness
- Mix Analysis
- Line Review Preparation
- Marketplace / Competitive Monitoring
- Performance Measurement
- Merchandising Tactics
A Better Understanding
The marketplace is always changing. It’s important to understand popular trends, pricing, your customers, and even your competition. That’s where TraQline Canada comes in.
TraQline Canada will help you:
- Analyze demographics or segments – Who is buying your products?
- Uncover strengths, weaknesses, opportunities using it as a diagnostic tool
- Monitor pricing, price trends, ASP within an industry or between retailers
- Track your territory performance by Province,custom geography, or sales region
- Evaluate retailer product mix
- Calculate revenue shares – Who’s winning the race for customers’ dollars?
One size doesn’t usually fit all…
the same goes for market share data
- TraQline Canada offers two different subscription options: TraQline Canada & TraQline Premium
- Pricing is based on varying degrees of reporting and support solutions
- Find a TraQline Subscription to will meet your data needs without breaking your budget
For a quote, contact us.