Mexican Retail Market Share
Make sense of it all with TraQline Mexico
- Keep up with the ever-changing marketplace
- Understand consumer buying habits within the entire Mexican market
- Track trends in Mexico market share, pricing, and product features
- Data is collected right from consumers who buy your products
Why TraQline Mexico?
TraQline Mexico delivers the data necessary to diagnose, plan, track, and measure both individual business elements and the total company.
We answer the “who, what, how, when, where, & why” of purchases.
- Who – Age, gender, marital status, Social Economic Level (SEL), race, etc.
- What – 90+ Product Categories Tracked, Product, brand, features, size, etc.
- How – Brand(s)/Retailer(s) considered, shop online, etc.
- When – Twice per year consumers answer questions about products purchased
- Where – Brick & mortar or online, retailers, geographic location, etc.
- Why – Purchase drivers: price, brand name, selection, etc.
- Elliptical Machine
- Incline Trainer
- Weight Bench
- Stationary Bike
- Multi-Purpose Gym
- Stair Climber or Stepper
- Product Planning
- Brand Awareness
- Store expansion plans
- Line Review Preparation
- Competitive Monitoring
- Performance Measurement
- Merchandising Tactics
A Better Understanding
The marketplace is always changing. It’s important to understand popular trends, pricing, your customers, and even your competition. That’s where TraQline Mexico comes in.
TraQline Mexico will help you:
- Analyze demographics or segments – Who is buying your products?
- Uncover strengths, weaknesses, opportunities using it as a diagnostic tool
- Monitor pricing, price trends, ASP within an industry or between retailers
- Track your territory performance by metropolitan area, custom geography, or sales region
- Evaluate retailer product mix
- Calculate revenue shares – Who’s winning the race for customers’ dollars?