US Services Market Share
Make sense of it all with TraQline
- Keep up with the ever-changing marketplace
- Track trends in installation, delivery, and repair of major products like appliances, doors, windows, and siding
- Track market share, services satisfaction, regional/DMA performance, prices paid, etc.
- Understand consumer buying habits within the entire US market
What is TraQline?
Known as the consumer durables industry’s best and most trusted source for market share in the US, TraQline Services provides you with data on who is having appliances, doors, windows, and siding products installed, repaired, or delivered and how satisfied they are with the service.
We answer “who, what, how, where, why, & when” of purchases.
- Who – Age, gender, income, race, etc.
- What – Services used – delivery, installation, repair, etc.
- How – Providers considered, awareness, satisfaction
- Where – Geographic location
- Why – Loyalty, pricing, brand name, selection, etc.
- When – Up to 10 years of monthly data
- 10 years of consistent methodology
- Rapid data results
- Unbiased, comprehensive, & consistent
- Largest survey of its kind in the world
- Demographically & geographically representative
- All brands serviced and all retailers represented
- Data is collected right from consumers who buy your products
- Heating & cooling products
- Kitchen & Bath Products
- Outdoor Power Equipment
- Product Planning
- Merchandising Tactics
- Customer Satisfaction
- Brand Awareness
- Provider Performance
- Marketplace/Competitive Monitoring
- Performance Measurement
- Line Review Preparation
A Better Understanding
The marketplace is always changing. It’s important to understand popular trends, pricing, your customers, and even your competition. That’s where TraQline comes in.
TraQline Services will help you:
- Track provider performance and satisfaction over time
- Uncover strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities
- Evaluate satisfaction levels and competitive threats across all providers
- Analyze demographics or segmentation – Who is using different services?
- Calculate revenue shares – Who’s winning the race for customers’ dollars?
One size doesn’t usually fit all…
the same goes for market share data
- TraQline offers two different subscription options: TraQline & TraQline Premium
- Pricing is based on varying degrees of reporting and support solutions
- Find a TraQline Subscription to will meet your data needs without breaking your budget
For a quote, contact us.