When it comes to the “Who, What, Where, When, How, and Why’s” of small appliance purchases, TraQline’s got you covered. An internet survey of over 600,000 consumers per year, TraQline gives anyone in the consumer durables industry a better look at the marketplace, brand and retailer market share, purchase drivers, online sales, evolving feature trends and more.
TraQline collects this information by product category, including small appliance products. We collect metrics including: online market share, dollar share, unit share, and draw/close for brands and manufacturers.
Check out this infographic for an illustrated overview of the Q3 2018 small appliance market:
- Walmart is winning top dollar from small appliance shoppers- they earn 23% of consumer dollars
- It’s a good day for coffee- Keurig wins almost 4% of small appliance consumer dollars.
- The average price paid on small appliances is $91- how much more do shoppers pay on average at BestBuy?
- Target draws in 18% of small appliance shoppers, but how often do they close the deal?
- The South overindexes on small appliance purchases, getting 41%- check out more buyer demographics
- Costco closes the deal on 73% of small appliance purchases. Which retailer closes more often?
- Nearly 1 in 4 small appliance buyers chooses a retailer based on its location. Check out more “whys behind the buys”
- SharkNinja wins almost 11% of consumer dollars- how do they stack up against other small appliance brands?
- Walmart draws in 44% of small appliance shoppers- which retailer comes closest to their rate?
- The average price small appliance shoppers pay at Target is $82. Check out how this compares to the industry average price paid