When it comes to the “Who, What, Where, When, How, and Why’s” of small appliance purchases, TraQline’s got you covered. An internet survey of over 600,000 consumers per year, TraQline gives anyone in the consumer durables industry a better look at the marketplace, brand and retailer market share, purchase drivers, online sales, evolving feature trends and more.
TraQline collects this information by product category, including windows and doors. We collect metrics including: online market share, dollar share, unit share, and draw/close for brands and manufacturers.
Check out this infographic for an illustrated overview of the Q3 2016 Small Appliance market.
- Hats off to Walmart! They bring in 21.3% of small appliance consumer dollars. See who comes in 2nd on our infographic
- SharkNinja has been taking bites of the competition, but Dyson has a lead on small appliancess for consumer dollars
- When it comes to small appliances, @Sears hasn’t been snoozing! They brought in 5.3% of consumer dollars
- Forget milkshakes- competitive prices bring 65% of small appliance consumers to the yard! Get more details here
- BedBathBeyond closes small appliance sales 70% of the time- see what percent of consumers they draw with our infographic
- The average price paid for small appliances on Amazon is $105. See how that compares to the industry average here
- 53% of small appliance buyers are women shopping solo- see how this compares to men with TraQline’s infographic
- Shoppers at Sears pay an average of $135 on small appliances. Check out our infographic to see how this compares to the industry average
- 24% of shoppers picked up small appliances because they were already in store. See what else drives sales here
- Consumers buy 23% of small appliances online! See people’s shopping habits with our infographic here
- 50% of consumers pick small appliances based on PRICE- see what else drives consumer behavior with our infographic
- Time to perk up! Keurig gets 4.3% of small appliance consumer dollars- check out their competition on our infographic
- 1 in 4 shoppers picks small appliance brands based on QUALITY- get more whys behind the buys here
- @Walmart draws in 44% of small appliance consumers- see how often they close with this TraQline infographic
- Average price paid for small appliances is $99- see how other retailers compare with our latest infographic
Download a free copy of this infographic.
Please fill out the info below: