Manufacturers who use TraQline win.
TraQline provides manufacturers with the essential information you need to run your business.
From managing your line review to preparing and launching a new product line, TraQline is a manufacturer’s best source for market share and consumer behavior.
Better Data = Better Decisions
Having the right information is critical to the success of your product plan for the year. Having unbiased information ensures transparent communication with your retailers. TraQline helps solve the problem of having better, more complete data.
- Get the data and insights you need for your line review
- You have your sales numbers, but do you know about your competitors’ performance?
- Get up-to-date information on which product features are trending
- Measure your competitors’ performance at your retailers
Why is TraQline the #1 Market Share source for the Industry?
Unbiased, reliable, consistent, and actionable are all words that our partners use to describe TraQline.
We also pride ourselves on being intently focused on your needs.
Your TraQline account team listens to your needs, answers your questions, and seeks ways to help you understand the data to ensure you succeed
Who uses TraQline?
While we’re proud of our clients, we can’t give you our list of subscribers…but we can tell you they are some of the largest manufacturers and retailers in the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
In fact, half of the Top 10 Consumer Durables Retailers in the Forbes Global 2000 are valued TraQline customers.
Our many clients on the Manufacturing side sell their products to these Retailers – highlighting the value of TraQline throughout the whole retail model.
Using Consumer Data to help run your business
Here are a few ways TraQline can help:
- Market share
- Product mix
- Brand mix
- Competitive info
- Purchase drivers
- Draw/Close/Walk Rate
- Target demographics
- Why bought
- Consideration behavior
- Pricing trends/price points
- Feature trends
- Online shopping and buying
- Online shopping behavior
- New partnership opportunities
- Shifts in the marketplace
- Program performance measurement
- Emerging brands & products
- Local/regional/national players
- Advertising campaign performance (test markets)