Better Data = Better Decisions
Having the right information is critical to the success of your product plan for the year. Having unbiased information ensures transparent interactions and communication with vendors. TraQline helps solve the problem of having better, more complete data.
- You have your sales numbers, but do you know how your competitor is performing?
- Are you up-to-date on which product features are trending?
- How are your vendors’ brands selling at competing retailers?
- How should your channel strategy vary from last year?
Why is TraQline the #1 market share source for Retailers?
Unbiased, reliable, consistent, and actionable are all words that our retail partners use to describe TraQline.
We also pride ourselves on being intently focused on your needs.
Your TraQline account team listens to your needs, answers your questions, and seeks ways to help you understand the data to ensure you succeed.
Who uses TraQline?
While we’re proud of our clients, we can’t give you our list of subscribers…but we can tell you they are some of the largest manufacturers and retailers in the United States and Canada.
In fact, half of the Top 10 Consumer Durables Retailers in the Forbes Global 2000 are valued TraQline customers.
Using Consumer Data to help run your business
Here are a few ways TraQline can help:
- Market Share
- Product Mix
- Brand Mix
- Competitive Info
- Purchase Drivers
- Draw / Close / Walk Rate
- Target Demographics
- Why Bought
- Consideration Behavior
- Pricing Trends / Price Points
- Feature Trends
- What to Put on Shelves
- Online Shopping & Buying
- Ship to Store Metrics
- New Partnership Opportunities
- Vendor Management
- Program Performance Measurement
- Shifts in the Marketplace
- Local/Regional/National players
- Emerging Brands & Outlets
How do you get TraQline?
You may already see TraQline data from your vendors, but there’s much more information than what you’re seeing. Check it out for yourself: brand, retailer, and industry trends, gain a better understanding of who your customer is, and have better conversations with your vendors.